The Brussels Card
Discover Brussels with one key
24H / 48H / 72H
The Brussels Card is the best way to see this fascinating capital of Europe. It offers you, during 24, 48 or 72h, free entry to over 30 museums, free use of public transports and exclusive offers in designers boutiques, shops, exhibitions, restaurants & attractions.
Some of what the pass offers
• Free access to many of the museums of Brussel
• Unlimited travel on the STIB/MIVB trams, buses and underground line
• A free city ma
• Up to € 6 off admissions to tourist attractions and tour
• Discounts (or free drink / dessert) in restaurants and bar
• A discount of between 5 and 25% in several Brussels shops and designer boutiques.
What's included with the Brussels Card?
- MUSEUMS AND VISITS INCLUDED
- TRANSPORTS INCLUDED
- CAFES AND RESTAURANTS
- SHOPPING DISCOUNTS
How much does the Brussels Card costs?
Brussels Card - Fantastic value. Your passport to seeing more of the city for less of your money!
Now three ways to enjoy your stay:
24 H Brussels Card - 24 €
48 H Brussels Card - 34 €
72 H Brussels Card - 40 €
As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 you don't have to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions. Also students often benefit of special fees in museums and attractions. Most of the largest museums are closed on Mondays.
Where to buy the Brussels Card?
Purchase on Arrival
- You can purchase the Brussels Card at a Tourist office on the Grand Place, at midi train station or on the Mont des Arts (BIP).
- at the Toerisme Vlaanderen office: Rue Marché aux Herbes 61 - 1000 Brussels. Opened daily, incl. Sundays from January to Easter
- at the following participating museums: Autoworld, Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art, Museum of Ancient and Modern Art, Museum of Musical Instruments, Natural Sciences Museum
- In all belgian Fnac stores
Purchase in Advance and Save Money!
Purchase your Brussels Card on the website of Visit Brussels today and exchange your voucher on arrival in Brussels at a Tourist office on the Grand Place, at midi train station or on the Mont des Arts (BIP).
Partners of the Brussels Card: